We emulate what we're around the most. With that in mind, it's no wonder I'm a Disney princess. And over the years, I've accumulated some advice from my days of running through glens and kissing men I've known for a couple of days.
For your convenience, I've compiled the most useful tips and tricks so that you can survive your own movie.
1. No matter how initially romantic the setting is, nothing good happens in or on boats.
2. Kissing isn't the WORST thing you could do, so yeah, you might want to go for it (and you don't need to ask).
3. If you need a date, check your local forest and listen for a soprano.
4. Nothing brings a man and a woman together like a life-or-death adventure.
5. Don't get too attached to your parents because one of them might die early in your character development.
6. When you don't know what to do, give a little whistle.
7. When life get's depressing, there's usually a comedic animal by your side with a "Cheer-Up!" song.
8. If she can get animals to sing praises to her name, she's a keeper.
9. Curiosity causes acid trip dreams.
10. Your best friend might end up being the one you want to be with forever; it's not THAT weird.
11. Girls leave cryptic messages behind them.... but kudos to you if you're willing to chase after that. It might even be worth it.
12. Sometimes, the best things in life are surrounded by seemingly impossible circumstances; like dragons, 7 other men, social status gaps, towers...
13. Family is the most important thing we have.
14. People ALWAYS do crazy things when they're in love.
15. Love has this way of bringing out the best in others.
16. Dig deeper, work harder, never stop wishing and NEVER lose sight of what's REALLY important.
17. TRUE LOVE: You don't find it, you have to sacrifice and work for it.
18. Do not be fooled by commonplace appearance.
19. Life's full of tough choices.
20. Follow curfew.
21. Just keep swimming.
22. Keep moving forward.
23. When the world turns its back on you, DON'T turn your back on the world.
24. You don't need one dream your entire life
25. The world probably won't take a chance on you, so prove them wrong.