Pages

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Gobble Gobble

So far Hannah is still at the same address:
8299 Small Block Road #622
Northlake, Texas 76262-3332
-------------------------
Hey y'all!

One of the coolest ways to feel the spirit is when you have ADHD. All of a sudden... you're focused in on what's going on AND you understand every word of it. I freaking love teaching our investigators because basically all of them are under the age of 20 with severe to moderate ADHD. We all get along so well...

Peyton and Tori are back on the map!! They now teach us the lessons... which is really funny. They started teaching Plan of Salvation and they started with death. They forgot the pre-existence or our mortal existence... they said "Okay, so, it all starts with death..." Well... we know what we need to work on now.

We're still waiting on Cailee to get permission... Due to all the headachey legal complexities, I don't think I'll ever be a lawyer. Sorry Gunson clan, I can't carry on the tradition of criminal judiciary. SO MUCH HEADACHE.

Sean-- and his brother Ben-- were treated to probably one of the best lessons ever. Sister Napper and I were on fire. It was at the end of the day, we were tired, but we sat down and let them teach themselves through questions and allegories. If you didn't know.. that's the best way to teach. They're scheduled for baptism on the 19th!! And they're really funny to watch. Sean reminds me of people back home, so it's fun for me to teach my friends. Kind of. Does that make sense?

My boots got a hole in them. A pretty wide hole. But.... That's okay because that's what duct tape is for. (pictures attached.)

I went on an exchange with the Spanish sisters over sunday and got to go to church in Spanish... That was really cool, man. Pretty dang sweet. I love Spanish cultures.

Hope y'all had a happy thanksgiving! I sure did! We picked the right house to have turkey with...., a most excellent meal was had and I am fat and happy.

Have a great week!
Love, Sister Gunson

PS: THANK YOU MESA VISTA YOUNG WOMAN (and Dallin McComb) FOR THE LETTERS AND STOCKING. Y'all made my day :D



No comments:

Post a Comment